Play for your chance to win a seat at the World Series of Poker. Packages include: buy-in to the WSOP event, accommodation, flight to
and from Las Vegas and spending money giving you a package valued at over $13,500.
a) Play Sit and Go (Rounders) Tournaments at 31 Prima Poker Network's rooms for a chance to win WSOP seats.
Tournament's Prize Pool
WSOP Seats Guaranteed
No Limit Hold'em
$100 + $10
- Players buy-in to Level One for $1+$0.10, and are eliminated until two are left, and these two players are then
freerolled into Level Two
- Level Two freerolls its top two players to Level Three in the same manner as Level One to Level Two. Similarly Level
Three freerolls two players to Level Four and Level Four freerolls two players to Level Five. (We are also implementing a
freeroll "jump back" for one player at each Level, giving the opportunity to replay a Level in order to attempt to
win through again).
- In Level Five, three players are freerolled to Level Six. Fourth place gets a freeroll jumpback to Level Five
- Level Six is where the prizes are. First place in Level Six wins the $12,500 WSOP package, second place gets $1,000 cash.
- Throughout the Level system, players who are prepared to pay the increasingly higher buy-in costs and avoid competing
in the lower Level games can do so, "jump-starting" themselves into any particular Level. Tournament Ends Wednesday June 15th 2005.
$1+$0.10 (10 seat), 1st and 2nd go to Level 2
$5+$0.50 (10 seat), 1st and 2nd go to Level 3, 3rd gets freeroll back to Level 2
$22.50+$2.25 (10 seat), 1st and 2nd go to Level 4, 3rd gets freeroll back to Level 3 and $2.75
$100+$10 (10 seat), 1st and 2nd go to Level 5, 3rd gets freeroll back to Level 4
$450+$45 (10 seat), 1st, 2nd and 3rd go to Level 6, 4th gets freeroll back to Level 5
1,350+$135 (10 seat), Winner wins package to WSOP valued at $12,500, 2nd wins $1,000
b) Play WSOP Satellites at Prima Poker Rooms for a chance to win WSOP seats.
Sit & Go Satellites:
All feed to next available weekly Multi Table Satellite
Multi Table Satellites (Daily):
- $4.50+$0.45 (1 in 30 go through to next available Multi Table Satellite
- $9 + $1 (1 in 15 go through)
- $13.50+$1.50 (1 in 10 go through to next available Multi Table Satellite)
Multi Table Satellites (Weekly):
- $45+$4.50 @ 7:30pm EST (1 in 15 go through to next MTT Final)
- $135+$13.50 @ time TBA (1 in 5 go through to next MTT Final)
$675+$65 (1 in 20 win package)
- Saturday 30th April 2005 @ 7:30pm EST
- Saturday 11th June 2005 @ 7:30pm EST
Play these tournaments at Royal Vegas Poker
room and also other poker rooms from the list of Prima Poker Network Rooms
The following rules apply to Multi-Table Tournaments:
- At any level, any Player can buy-in for cash plus the entrance fee.
- Seats are assigned at random. Seat changes are not permitted.
- The tournament ends when one Player accumulates all the chips in play.
- Players may not sit out. Players who are not present are blinded off and
their hands folded, until they have no more chips and are eliminated.
- Players seen to be making deals in tournaments, or playing in a way
consistent with having made a deal, may be disqualified from the tournament.